June 15, 2006

Habla Espanola?

I'm planning to go to the United States, I'm meeting people from all over the world and I speak English with them. I'm even reading English books and watch dvd's with the English subtitles on. So why the hell is my weblog still in Dutch? Why am I not going global? It's very common to do that nowadays. I even believe most existing weblogs are in English. Well, here's my answer, I like Dutch too much and my English isn't good enough to write pretty texts. Also, my vocabulary isn't really up to date. So, my beloved readers, for this moment, I'm continuing (what a word!) in Dutch. Maybe later, when the time comes that I have to take a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and I'm leaving the Netherlands for six months, I will finally continue in English. Any more questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home